Marzano Human Resources Consulting is your COVID-19 Resource
Do you understand the rights of an employee sent home due to COVID-19 exposure, or one who refuses to come to work for fear of getting the virus?
Are you struggling with keeping remote workers productive?
Do you understand the rights of employees who need to be home to care for a child whose daycare, camp or school has closed?
Are you considering furloughs or layoffs and want to ensure you minimize risk to your business?
We can provide the following COVID-19 guidance:
- Development of COVID-19 specific HR policies.
- Advice on addressing COVID-19 related employee issues, including:
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- Workplace COVID-19 screening
- Employees showing symptoms or testing positive for COVID-19
- Social distancing and wearing masks in the workplace
- Recommendations on remote workforce management and flexible work scheduling.-CDC guidelines assistance/OSHA compliance.
Latest Articles on Covid-19
Parents are worried about whether or not schools will reopen in the fall or follow a hybrid model...
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, many employer practices may have changed, which might warrant...
As employees begin to return to work, COVID-19 has clearly caused businesses to deal with a number...